Who doesn’t love a great shirt dress? This modern classic aloha dress combines short sleeves, a grosgrain ribbon tie waist and a full, flared skirt to deliver a casual-chic effect in one simple piece. Yes, it is exactly what your wardrobe needs.
Birds of Paradise Mauve: The bird of paradise is known as the ultimate symbol of paradise and freedom. Due to its tropical nature, this flower also symbolizes freedom and joy.
In 2019, Cora Spearman Hawaii launched, a contemporary womenswear brand recognized for garments that are equally easy and luxe. Emphasizing timeless sophistication over trend, the label's defined aesthetic showcases Cora’s love of vibrant colors, conceptual prints and feminine tailoring in every made-for-you piece.
Made In Hawaii, USA
- Fitted/Slim fit/Japanese sizing/ suggest size up
- Machine Wash or hand wash cold
- 35% Cotton & 65% Rayon blend
- Style with heels, slippers, sneakers or boots
- Flattering fit and flare shape with a full 100% cotton lined skirt
- Length finishes just below knee
- Short sleeves
- Functional front placket w hidden buttons
- Detachable self grosgrain ribbon belt
Mannequin is wearing a size S